This pudding is great on it’s own, topped with whipped cream and chocolate curls or layered with cake in a trifle.
Author: Sherron Watson
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 2 cups f 2% milk
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup of corn starch or arrowroot starch
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of pumpkin
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- Toppings: whipped cream, sprinkled cocoa powder and chocolate curls
- In a sauce pan, add milk, brown sugar and corn starch. Whisk to combine. Bring to a boil.
- Boil for 3 minutes. It will start to thicken. Remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs. Whisk.
- To combine the eggs with the boiled mixture you have to do several things. You do not want to scramble the eggs so this step is required to slowly integrate the eggs into the milk mixture.
- I use a measuring cup and take 1
Soba noodles are delicious both warm and cold. This lovely cold soba salad from Karen Chan is no exception.
Cold soba noodles are one of those things that’s perfect on a hot day. It’s super refreshing and even though they’re subtle, the flavors are so delicious that you feel content and satisfied after your meal. Soba is very easy to make and it’s sure to be a hit every time you make it.
Japanese Soba Noodles
- 2 quarts (2l) water
- 12 oz (340 g) dried soba/buckwheat noodles
- 1 1/2 cups (3.75dl) dashi stock
- 5 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 sheet toasted seaweed/nori
- 2 green onions
- 4 teaspoons wasabi powder
- 2 teaspoons grated daikon/Japanese radish
To Cook the Noodles
1. Heat 2 quarts of water to a boil in a large pot on high. Add small bundles of the noodles at a time, separating gently by stirring. When the water reaches a full boil again, add 1
Freeze-dried and dehydrated foods aren’t just relevant to you when you buy Astronaut Ice Cream for your kids at the amusement park. These are two food preservation processes used for removing the moisture from foods, such as fruits, vegetables, meat, and almost any other ingredient, food item, or meal. For those who are looking to not spend much money, you can even make your own homemade dehydrator and dry your foods yourself. Because these foods are lighter and much less likely to rot or spoil, they are used for emergency preparedness, quick-prep meals, and backpacking.
Many backpackers don’t fully understand the differences between freeze-dried and dehydrated foods and ingredients when planning their backpacking menus. However, there are many key differences between the two that are important to understand.
Famous for authentic culinary offerings, especially for dishes Nusantara, Hotel Mulia Senayan is ready to welcome Hari Raya Jakarta Birthday.
All the modern facilities are available at The Café, a restaurant located in the hotel that has stood for almost the whole 16 years.
Team of experienced chefs ready to pamper your taste buds with a blend of five-star perfection taste of modern and authentic flavor that immortalized. Taste the pleasure of Urap Beans, Fish brains, Kroket Corn, Chicken Bekakak, Sate Marangi, or oxtail soup. All typical of kitchen secrets Hotel Mulia and each recipe has a special way of presenting each.
Diversity of Indonesian cuisine is also at once a reflection of the wealth of cultural heritage that has always wanted to be put forward by the Hotel Mulia. In addition to welcoming the Indonesian culinary connoisseur to enjoy a dish-grain, The Café is also ready to serve catering, weddings, and various
IF you are on a diet, you should meet with the intake of nutritious foods, such as fruits and vegetables and reducing meat consumption. What article?
According to a new study of the vegetarian diet is the key person to live longer and healthier. In addition, the researchers claim that reducing meat consumption of the daily menu to reduce the risk of heart disease and premature death.
Researchers from Loma Linda University in California showed that a vegetarian diet is associated with lower mortality and better outcomes for men than women. However, according to a study published in the Journal of Internal Medicine JAMA, overall the vegetarians who studied 12% less likely to die during the follow-up period of six years than their counterparts who likes to eat meat.
Furthermore, a study led by Dr. Michael Orlich is researching the cause of death in a group of men and women who totaled 73